We have finally gotten some sunny and warm days. I think the winter curse is broken. We have gotten outside to start refinishing the deck and porch. Tom is adding some sprinkler heads to make sure the foundation plants we put in will get enough water. The next big project will be to build a cover for part of the deck. It is nicely shaded for dinner get togethers but needs a shaded area for use before then.
Had another root canal done today. When the horse's head hit me and knocked me out, the blow to my left jaw caused some molar roots on that side to start dying. I got through the procedure with a little help from my friends nitrous and oxide. I told the dentist thanks and that it was a little like a college party- I generally remember it but couldn't give you a lot of details. Now that is a good dentist in my book! I will have to go back as one tooth is cracked all the way down through the root. However it shouldn't be too bad. He promises me another good nose cocktail.
No comments:
Post a Comment