We are finally doing it, selling the ranch. We want to travel more in the RV and for that we will need a small place in town that we can lock and leave. Country property has not fallen in value here as much as residential homes so we are taking the plunge.
We have someone coming to look at the ranch tonight.
Prayers would be appreciated.
We have a job this winter at Val Vista in Mesa, AZ. Maybe we will see some of you! Let us know if you will be in the area.
Praying. We know that God will send just the perfect buyers for your place.
ReplyDeleteWhat date will you arrive in Mesa?
Wow. I am so excited for you. I know selling the ranch was not an easy decision for you to make and I know you spent much time making it. We have never been sorry that we "sold out" and moved to smaller, maintenance provided accommodations. AND - Val Vista is a lucky place to have the two of you this winter!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on selling your property. I'm sure that was a big decision for you all but let me tell you we really enjoying having our maintenance provided villa so we can leave when we want. Take care and good luck!!
ReplyDelete