If you enjoy visiting our blog page please add yourself to the list of "Followers". We like it when you leave comments. Let us know where you live and how you found our blog.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inconvenient Health Maintenance

After several months of abdominal discomfort and pains in many different places around my tummy, I finally went to see my GP. A scan revealed that I have gall stones. So I am off to see the surgeon for a preliminary visit on Sept 9th. That is the earliest that he could see me. Maybe I can sell them the stones on EBay to finance our trip to AZ this winter. ?

I will baby this thing along so that I don't get a gall stone attack and have to have emergency surgery! I am being good about a low fat diet because I want to participate in the final two cutting shows on Sept 12 and 13th.

Any advice from any of you that have had gall bladder problems or surgery? How long did it take you to bounce back? My schedule is packed and I don't want to miss any of what I have planned.

Our ranch has been on the market for 2 1/2 months. Two couples have looked at it but not come back. We would really like to sell it before we leave for AZ. Prayers would be appreciated. I know it is all in God's hands but you know how I hate loose ends.

1 comment:

  1. Just read this again. Sharon, how are you feeling? Sure hope you get to compete in the last two shows. We're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete