Yes Snookie, I haven't blogged since 5/8. No it wasn't to see if anyone noticed, but you were the only one who caught me on it. I do now know that you want to keep up with what is going on and that is great!
I have gotten so busy here with spring projects and with a horse trainer in Terrebonne, about 17 miles from here. We moved a fence line, cleaned out the front flowerbeds- actually they are the only flower beds. Had my Mom here for three days so she could see Emma's dance recital and then took her home to Eugene on our way to the Oregon Coast at Florence for an outing with our local FMCA RV group, the Rim Rock Roamers.
I worked the gate all one Saturday at the Rim Rock Riders riding club's playday. That includes riders of all ages competing in barrel racing, poles, keyhole, and partner racing. I am working out my horse Reba to keep her in condition to sell her and I am driving the two small horses in cart to work on their training. And scooping poop from 3 horses!
I have been working for Fran at Little Remuda Ranch for riding lessons two days a week and that has taken up a lot of time. I have lost 5 pounds without dieting just from doing all of this. No complaints about the work around here. It is the life I like. No wonder I gained 15 lbs in Arizona. I had no ranch work to do and no horses to train, ride and take care of.
I care, too! I've checked your blog everyday! Figured you were busy with the horses if the weather was permitting. I've been kind of busy also. I'm glad Snookie guilted you into posting a blog. :-)
ReplyDelete