The past four days was the first trip of the year with our Rim Rock Roamers RV club. We hooked up with them last year through FMCA. They are a fun group of people. We went to Seven Feather's Casino RV Park in Canyonville.I only spent about an hour in the casino on the penny machines. Started out with $6 and ended up with $10! Yes I am a high roller. We had fair weather, showers for half an hour then sun for half an hour, but it was a lot warmer than it has been in Powell Butte.
Tom starts in working a regular schedule as a host and starter at Pronghorn Club this week. I am continuing to train at Robertson Ranch and work at rehabing Billy. He is coming along faster than we thought but I don't want to bring him along too fast and have him reinjure that ligament. I scored another 63 in cutting last week. I didn't make the same mistakes as before. I made new ones! I guess that is progress when learning something new.
Our weather is warming up but the wind still has an icy edge and it gets down to freezing some nights. We can see fresh snow on the Cascade Mountains almost every few days.
The funeral service for Frank and Helen Mcguire's grandson is today so be thinking of them. For those of you who missed the news he was 20 and died of a cocaine overdose last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment