If you enjoy visiting our blog page please add yourself to the list of "Followers". We like it when you leave comments. Let us know where you live and how you found our blog.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Days Two and Three

Will we ever be warm again? We spent last night in Winnamucca and woke to -9* temperature. Today drove to Tonopah where it is expected to only be 10 degrees tonight. On the way we saw some interesting billboards.

One billboard was for the Mustang Ranch and one for the Pussycat Ranch. Now I can see herding mustangs but how do you herd pussycats?  Oh....did I miss something? This is definitely Nevada!

Lots of great wide open country and open range. Love these views of nothing manmade. 

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, Sharon! I didn't catch it until you said you were in Nevada. Be safe and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete