If you enjoy visiting our blog page please add yourself to the list of "Followers". We like it when you leave comments. Let us know where you live and how you found our blog.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reconnection


Yesterday, the phone rang just as I had started to fix lunch. It was my friend from two years ago, LaVon, calling. She said that she and Don were in Casa Grande for lunch and could we come on over. You have to understand that wherever LaVon is, there is bound to be good food. She is my friend that posts pictures of what she is having at a restaurant as the food is served.
We hurried over and had a couple of hours of catching up with Lavon and Don. They are pastoring at an RV park at 11 Mile Corner this winter not far from Casa Grande.
Thanks LaVon for introducing us to Macayos Restaurant. It was awesome food and great prices. We will go there again.

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of you guys!! I'm sure it was great to catch up with LaVon and Don. They are great people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must carry a big rock with me when taking pictures with friends. I love this picture!!
    We are so glad you are finally here! Thanks for coming by today and bringing Ellen for us to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know where I get the love of good, treasured friends and inexpensive, yet amazingly good food from.

    ReplyDelete