If you enjoy visiting our blog page please add yourself to the list of "Followers". We like it when you leave comments. Let us know where you live and how you found our blog.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lots of Changes


Well a lot of changes in our lives from the schedule and activities on the road. tom is enjoying his work as a golf starter, however he has not worked many hours as the weather and wind is too cold for many to want to golf. Out of a full schedule of tee times on Tuesday only one person keep his tee time! He said that he came to golf and he was going to golf!"
I have not done any more outside work but that has given me time to put things away from the RV and reorganize the inside of the house.
I have worked on more training with my horse with a friend who also rides. Dee and I like to do training routines and trail ride but with the cost of gas to get to the trail heads we do a lot more training than riding. We both have plenty of room to work. More training results in more respect from the horse which results in fewer problems on the trail. Dee and my friends call our work with the horses whether trail or training Hors'n. So from now on when I refer to hors'n you will know what I mean. The picture above was taken on my first time on Reba since being back. She was not too thrilled with having to work again but she is getting more and more responsive as I work with her.
I will have to try the site Snookie suggested for placing pictures where i want them instead of just at the top.
Both girl Chis, Paris and Skeeter, were spayed yesterday. Skeeter is to small to breed and though Paris had beautiful pups last year and I had them all presold I decided not to have her bred again this spring. The price of registered dogs is down here. Some ads are for 9 month old pups that they still have from litters for $100 to $200 .That just tells me that there is no market for pups. With the travel we want to do having female dogs in heat will be a real pain sooooo... no more puppies. I'm not sad it is a relief. If the market for registered Chis goes up again and we stay home in the future I can begin again.
Please pray for the Bounder we drove down to AZ to sell. We consigned it with a sharp young man at a recommended lot. That salesman no longer works there and the lot seems to not be manned except on weekends now and depends mostly on outdated Internet ads for sales. Our contract with that lot is up and we are contacting another place and giving them authorization to get the RV and sell it. Pray that the transition to a new seller goes smoothly and that we get some cash generated from the sale. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment