
I am really missing the neighborhood, my winter friends and the warm warm days of March back at Quail Run. Anyone want to go to the pool and float around and visit? It has been in the 20s every night since we got back since we got back from the week of rain in Portland and only two days has it been up to the 70's. The cold wind started again today and another front is moving in from the coast. --Now explain to me again about Global Warming ??--- It is too rotten cold to get outside and do anything with this wind.I think we will go to Texas and stay away longer next year. We will meet y'all there. Buddy, your picture of you lounging on the beach was cruel! Yes I know, pull up my big girl panties and get over it.
Today I got a Toshiba computer. I will have to get used to Vista but several of you that have it said that it was no real problem, just something new. The laptop Dell is basically shot for wifi, picture transfer etc. It had the minimum amount of memory and was 7 years old. I am having some work done on it to get it going again but will sell it cheap just to get something out of it. It would be fine for just email or work processing but not much else. I also purchased a wireless router so that I can use the new computer anywhere in the house. No more wires. Now I just have to go to the websites of my printer and scanner to get Vista compatible soft wear loaded to use them. ---Nothing is ever easy is it? And the older I get the less patient I get with that scenario!-- I know, GOI
Tom had the flu bug for two days with nausea and the big D. I dosed him up with Pepto-bismol and that settled down quickly but he is still wiped out with no energy and has had a bad headache for two days. So far I haven't gotten it.
We're praying that Tom gets to feeling better and the headache goes away. AND that you don't get whatever it was he had. Love and miss ya'll!
ReplyDelete