If you enjoy visiting our blog page please add yourself to the list of "Followers". We like it when you leave comments. Let us know where you live and how you found our blog.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks Snookie

Well, I finally had time to look at a few of the Blogging Cheat Sheet items that Snookie sent out to several of us. I've gotten the counter working, the weather map of home on the site, and now I am trying out the Windows Live Writer. Lets see how it inserts a picture......since november 011 Oh my, I guess we really did have fun at Quail Run. And Debbie looking so innocent when it was all her idea!

Map image
and here is a map to our house. This is way too much fun. I will have to take some videos and see if I can put them in. 

Thanks Snookie for sharing these blog tools. They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment